1. Information Collection
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any newsletter we send.
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also use technologies to determine whether you've opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail. Collecting information in this manner allows us to collect statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Web sites and our Service offerings, personalize your experience and tailor our interactions with you.
Tracking & Cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
2. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and operate our services
- To provide you with customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our websiteTo detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To contact you with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- To provide you with news and information about new services and events which we offer
3. Retention of Data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4. Transfer of Data
5. Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
6. Service Providers
We use a number of third parties to provide us with services which are necessary to run our business and who process your information for us on our behalf. These third parties include among other service providers of telephone, email, cloud storage, CRM, event management, newsletter service provider, application administration and web hosting.
Your personal data will be shared with these service providers where necessary to provide you with our service, whether that is accessing our website or getting services from us.
We do not display the identities of all of our service providers publicly by name for security and competitive reasons. If you would like further information about the identities of our service providers, however, please contact us directly and we will provide you with such information where you have a legitimate reason for requesting it (where we have shared your personal data with such service providers, for example).
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Mentors and Advisors
Occasionally, we retain services from mentors and advisors, such as accountants, financial advisors, lawyers, entrepreneurs and public relations professionals. We may share your personal data with these third parties where it is necessary for us to enable these mentors and advisors to provide our services to you.
We hired a third-party company to provide the services and run Desafía on our behalf. Your personal data will be shared with that company where it is necessary for them to perform the function we have hired them to perform in relation to Desafía.
6. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Desafía may process your personal data because:
- We need it to perform our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
8. Data Controller Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes of GDPR, the Data Controllers are
- ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones, E.P.E., M.P. (“ICEX”), a public business entity and independent body of the Spanish Government to the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism, created and regulated by the Royal Decree-Law 4/2011, of April 8, and headquartered in Paseo de la Castellana 278, 28046 Madrid, Spain and with the Spanish Taxpayer Identification Number (CIF) Q2891001F,
- Red.es (“RED”), a public business entity attached to the Ministry of n Society of the Ministry of Economy and Enterprise of Spain, headquartered in Plaza Manuel Gómez Moreno s/n, Edificio Bronce, 28020 Madrid, Spain and with the Spanish Taxpayer Identification Number (NIF) Q- 2891006-E, constituted by virtue of the Sixth Additional Provision of the Law 11/1998, of April 24, General of Telecommunications, in the wording given by Article 55 of the Law 14/2000, of December 29, on Fiscal , Administrative and Social Order Measures, expressly declared in force by the Single Repeal Provision of the Law 32/2003, of November 3, General Telecommunications,
based on the initiative with the brand name of “Desafía” created by the framework agreement of collaboration between ICEX and RED of May 10, 2017.
9. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Desafía aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Desafía relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
10. Links to other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
11. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
12. Do Not Track
Desafía does not track you across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track ("DNT") signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser allows you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
14. Contact Us
GERMANTECH Operations GmbH
Email: info [@] german [dot] tech
Effective: February 23, 2023